While we use technology as a tool to create and enhance learning experiences, today’s generation of students view technologies as a basic element of their environment. We use age-appropriate technology as an important component of optimal learning experience:
• Technology provides the means for students to explain, source, construct and apply their knowledge.
• Technology allows teachers to adapt to individual student needs and learning styles.
• Technology provides the means for collaboration – for students from different part of the country and the world to work together as a team across barriers of time, space, culture, language and geography.
• Technology allows for fundamentally different forms of integration between students, teachers, parents and the community through the use of our secure online portal.
• It helps transform a classroom into a learner-centered, collaborative, engaging and transparent learning environment.